HR Management Diploma
This course is designed to provide HR training for individuals who are interested in obtaining a thorough understanding into the elements involved in being an HR professional. The course will introduce participants to recent advances and trends in the field and the importance of remaining up to date with them. Participants will learn to identify competencies and recruit employees. They will learn best practices in selecting and maintaining the best employees and building a positive employee-HR relationship with them. Participants will be required to employ strategic planning and creative thinking throughout the course through case studies in order to gain practical experience dealing with real-life situations.
- Analyzing inventory and forecasting needs
- Job analysis, job competencies and job descriptions
- Finding, advertising and screening candidates
- Before, during and after the interview
- Orientation and training
- Performance reviews
- Employee-HR relationship
- Compensation, diversity and discipline
Who Should Take This Course?
- New or aspiring HR professionals
- Those working with the HR industry
- Individuals working in HR
- Individuals looking to understand HR better
- Operations and Admin staff
How is the Course Done?
The online course is done entirely through the Internet and offers a flexible format of studying at your own pace for individuals who are constrained by location or work hours. Students can start the course at anytime and there is no schedule of classes that they must follow. Upon registration, students receive a unique login and password to UNI-Prep's online Student Portal where they can access all course material and complete any assessments. Upon successful completion of the course components, students are awarded a Diploma in HR Management from UNI-Prep. The Diploma is a great way of showing employers further credentials for anyone interested in advancing or getting a career in the business world.
Any participant who completes the course receives a Canadian Diploma in HR Management issued from UNI-Prep in Canada.
What Does the Fee Include?
- 24/7 access to UNI-Prep's online Student Portal at elearning.uni-prep.com
- All course materials and assessments
- Tutor support
- Certificate or Diploma upon completion
- Free shipping of Certificate or Diploma upon completion
- 1 year to complete the course, with extensions if needed
- There are no additional fees on top of the course fee
Course Start Date: Anytime, online course
To register for this course,
click the registration button.
Why Should You Choose UNI-Prep to be Your Training Provider?
This short video gives some of the many reasons why you should take a course at UNI-Prep. Watch this video to learn more about the benefits that UNI-Prep has to offer.
This video covers topics such as:
✔ What is the difference between a Certificate course and Diploma course?
✔ What are the entry requirements?
✔ Do I need to have any experience?
“I really enjoyed taking several Management courses at UNI-Prep. The courses are easy to follow and have a wealth of information. I have been able to leverage the knowledge and credentials and was promoted at my current position as a result. Thanks UNI-Prep!"
“Taking the TESOL Certificate course with UNI-Prep was a wise decision. It's the cheapest program available and I could take it at my free time. I'm planning on also taking the TESOL Diploma with them. I definitely recommend this school to study at."